So I have to start this off by saying glitter has been banned in my house and classroom for at least 10 years now. Let's just say that there is a group of boys that are freshman in college now that burned me on glitter. In their defense they also did a pretty good job of cleaning it up, however we sparkled every day for the next six months. I miss those boys.
Safi was so excited to get to use glitter!!! It is still out and we will use it to more sparkle into our lives!!!
The snow flakes turned out beautiful, and we both sparkled afterward :))